2. Đến từ
    Bắc Ninh
  3. Bài viết
  4. Thanks
  5. Thanked 969 Times in 363 Posts
  6. Viết lại câu lớp 9

►Chia Sẽ: Add to Linkhay
    WRITING
    I.Rewrite the following sentences in such a way that it has the same meaning.( 2,5®)
    1. The doctor advised him to stop drinking
    He………………………………………… ………..
    2. I last saw him 2 months ago.
    I haven’t……………………………
    3. I walked to school every day when I was in primary school.
    I used…………………………………
    4. He is too young to be in my class.
    He is not ………………………………………
    5.It is a pity; I can/t play the piano.
    I wish…………………………………
    6. The teacher advised us to work hard
    We………………………………………… ………
    7.They last visited me 5 years ago
    They haven/t…………………………………….
    8.I walked to school every day when I was in primary school.
    I used………………………………………
    9. She Ýs too young to decide herself.
    She is not ………………………………………
    10.It is a pity, she isn’t here
    I wish…………………………………..
    11.He often played the piano at night.
    - He used to................................................ .............
    12. They built this house last year
    - This house............................................. ................
    13. He likes reading books
    - Reading books............................................. ........
    14. People grow rice in tropical countries.
    - Rice.............................................. ........................................
    15. It is not difficult to learn English.
    - To................................................ ..................
    II. Write complete sentences, using these promts

1.someone/to/me/I/need/with/help/problem/this.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    2. fixing/in/home/John/by/enjoys/himself/his/everything.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    3. we/should/save/what/energy/to/do?
    4. English/quite/my/well/brother/speaks.
    5. If/ she/ study/ she/ pass/ final exam ………………………………

6. I/ suggest/ you/ stay /inside / recess …………………………………

7. house/built/1975
    ………………………………………… ……
    8. policeman/ ask/ boy/ what/ name/was …………………

9. Peter / take a bath / before / he / have / breakfast. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
    10. John / be / not / tall / Tom. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    11. He / wait for / his mother / since / six o’clock. .................................................. .................................................. ................................1
    2. The teacher / tell / them / read / the / text / carefully. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
    13. Streets / crowded / there are / not / traffic jams. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    14. She / watch / a mother bird / feed / her babies. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    15. They / talked / the lion-tamers / they / admired. .................................................. .................................................. ................................16. He / wish / he / be / beach / last week. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    17. If / I / be / you / I / give / her / some flowers. .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    18. The house / painted white / be / the corner. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

III. Complete the passage, using the given words.

1) It / be / necessary / a day / celebrate / parents

2) Children / have / special day / express / feelings / memories / love / parents

3) Children / give / parents / flowers / send / cards / bring / special cake

4) Children / serve / parents / food / they / best

5) Everybody / love / parents / want / be happy
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................

IV.Combine these sentences .Use the words in brackets : (2,5m)

1.It was a beautiful day . We decided to go out . (so)
    .................................................. .................................................. .............
    2.Lan is very sleepy . She tries to finish her homework .( though)
    .................................................. .................................................. .............
    3.We lived in grandfather’s old house . I told you about it . (which )
    4.Ba lives on Trang Tien Street . He likes playing the guitar .(who)
    5.Mount Pinatubo erupted in 1991.It is a volcano in the Philippines. (which)
    6 . Shall we go to the cinema tonight? (Begin with: What about............ )
    .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    7. There are some words. They are very difficult to translate. (Using: which)
    .................................................. .................................................. ................................
    8. The man is a famous actor. You met him at the party last night. (Using: whom)
    9. The room is very small. It's quite comfortable. (Using: Although)
    10/ I don’t think he is strong. He can’t lift the box.(Enough)

……………………………….........
    11/ His house is big. It is not very far from here.(Which)

………………………………..........
    12/ You must plan your work carefully . (Use passive form)
    …………………………..................
    13 / I am very buzy. I can’t go with you (Conditional sentence )
    Gấu chưa có mà gió đã về.

No one can stop me from loving you !

7. Có 1 lời Cảm Ơn dành cho Santa trong bài viết này
    Nữ Thần Công Lý (04-23-2013)

Thông tin về chủ đề này